Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Ms. Jennifer's Just Use Your Brain - How It Works

Watch for a Challenge
Every few days, I will post a challenge on this blog.
Each challenge will have a deadline.
The challenges will span all kinds of topics.
Each challenge can be adapted to meet the age, interest level, and attention span of a child. For younger students (grades K-3), parents probably will need to assist.
Most of the challenges are best suited for students in grades 4-8.
Older students who want to participate should feel free to do so, and take the challenge in the direction it leads them. I'm particularly interested in posting quality content by older students to give them a safe, creative outlet.
Students are not required to complete every challenge.

Now What?
When you complete your challenge, share your work product with me via email.
Then post in the comments section below that you have completed the challenge.

How do I get points?
Every time you complete a challenge, you earn 1 point.
I will be keeping a running total of points earned.
I will give extra points for exceptional work. 
Sometimes there will be Instant Challenges and other surprises.
Students with the most points will win prizes when the world gets back to normal.

Overlap with 4-H Stay at Home Bingo
If you are a student in one of my 4-H classes, some of the Stay at Home Bingo challenges will overlap with these challenges. (Hey, I'm only one person, and I still have a full-time law job to do!)  But the good news for you is that your efforts will count twice towards different sets of prizes.

Use your #brain! | @KelvinHanratty | Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment